Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

Is it impossible to get a haircut in England before Spring?

•  Hopefully Boris will let us get one in March.

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read GeorgiaGuidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

RussianOrthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla’s ether); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me
  • Ludwig

No.  Try Aliexpress.  You can buy a really professional clippers there for bugger all.  Also, the old guy I got a 'number 2 buzz' from as soon as the last lockdown eased, was pulled up by the local news for not being very hygienic.  But very cheap.  A good man, learned his trade on submarines.  My local post office has a guy from someplace hot, and he has shaved his head, did a damn sight better job of it than a colleague of mine who claimed to have learned how to 'take a quarter inch off all round' did, when we were on ship together.   He had been shown how to do it in the parachute regiment.  By his mates, after they got back from a pub. Made me look like a coconut, but we were made of stern stuff in those days.

This will probably be the case although one cant be exact as to the time. It may be sooner or later. Can I suggest the asker cuts thair own hair. I did so on the last lockdown.

Yes, use a hair clippers yourself. 

• JASON

This is me, and my sentiment.

I've been using kitchen scissors on my Barnet. It looks a bit 1970 but fcuk it!

I know some mobile hairdressers are working in the Birmingham area, so they might be where you live too.

• It may be. If salons are closed in your area then you won't be able to get into one until they re open. If you know some one that can cut your hair, see if they're willing to cut it for you. If you're going to have some one do this, both of you should be wearing masks. 

Yes. We will all look like tramps before we get released. There's always DIY of course.