Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump wanted to become the next Adolf Hitler but who did he end up being instead?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • yodi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

a dweeb loser     

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He was like both Hitler and Mussolini, insofar as all three were lying demagogues- political con artists that appeal to the worst of human nature. Demagogues always fail. My source here has a quote, over 2000 years old: "The shortest way to ruin a country is to give power to demagogues." That is as true today, as has been proved many times, as it was back then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagogue

• 1 month ago

Don't give up on Trump. I'm sure Mar-a-Lago has plenty of deep bunkers into which he could retreat for a spell.

• 1 month ago

Mahatma Ghandi.  He created more peace deals in the middle east than anyone ever.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your media have deceived you, yet again. 

Find me ANY verbatim Trump quote that indicates he wanted to be like Hitler. 

His son-in-law and grandkids are Jewish. 

He worked to make peace between Arabs and Israel. 

Hitler would never do those things. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A fat wanabe kim jong un who turned on his loyal proud boys.

A soft and weak president who was still a Democrat at heart. Ironic the left was too blinded by hate to see it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

CNN did lie about him being dragged from the WH in cuffs. He is now forever known as former President Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gerald Ford.              

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He did in fact become the next Adolf Hitler, in the sense that he failed spectacularly and gave us yet another example of why fascism and white nationalism will never triumph.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

More of a Mussolini who botched everything he tried 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.