Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I weighed myself last night and I weighed 145, I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 141. What happened?

I’m a 26 y/o man. 5’7 and I have a very high metabolism. I’m sick and tired of looking like a little boy so I’m trying to gain some muscle mass. I’m constantly eating and working out but I’ve only went from 136 to 145, but now I’m at 141. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It could be water weight. Did you urinate a lot during that time period?

• W
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Did you take a dump?

• 1 month ago

my weight @ 11 yrs old was 106---@ 20 yrs old 164.........

... at 42 was 193    now I am at 164 (again 50 yrs later)

• 1 month ago

Lol, any person's weight can fluctuate up to 10 pounds per day, easily. This is the continuum of the changing human body. 

If you peed (and/or pooped) first thing in the morning before you weighed yourself, and after your food was digested (burned off/utilized by your body) all night, that's where the 4 pounds went. Weigh yourself at the end of the day again after eating well and drinking a ton of water -- I can almost promise you that you will see that 145 again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's probably just water weight.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you lost water weight

• 1 month ago

Shifting weight on scales pushes down differently, y didn't lose weight during sleep unless you went to the bathroom and peed. That would be only about a pound worth. 

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have cancer.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We all loose weight overnight.

• You tend to lose weight overnight because of dehydration.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.