Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

will you take the vaccination for the virus or are you worried about it?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm gonna wait a while to see the side effects and the benefits before I take one.

• 3 months ago

This is a tricky one, but good question all the same. I think it's what gives you the most peace of mind. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Oh I am DEFINITELY taking it.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don’t get any vaccinations. They’re too dangerous. I’ll take my chances I guess. I’d rather die because I made the decision not to get a vaccine than because I trusted corrupt and profit driven mainstream medicine in his country and got the vaccine and then got sick or maybe died from it. I generally hate and do not trust doctors because I’ve had too many bad experiences with them. Psychiatrists and psychotherapists also. They’re all fu cked up with very few exceptions

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I have already had my first jab and I am fine

• 3 months ago

I have had several vaccines for several viruses.

• 3 months ago

The thing that worries me about it is the use of human fetal cell lines in its production.

• 3 months ago

Yes I already got it, I am a RN.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Wife's already had both shots.  She's a doctor. 

Myself and our children will likely get it during the summer. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Nope.  I am not going to become a GMO.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.