Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

will you take the vaccination for the virus or are you worried about it?

I'm gonna wait a while to see the side effects and the benefits before I take one.

This is a tricky one, but good question all the same. I think it's what gives you the most peace of mind. 

Oh I am DEFINITELY taking it.

I don’t get any vaccinations. They’re too dangerous. I’ll take my chances I guess. I’d rather die because I made the decision not to get a vaccine than because I trusted corrupt and profit driven mainstream medicine in his country and got the vaccine and then got sick or maybe died from it. I generally hate and do not trust doctors because I’ve had too many bad experiences with them. Psychiatrists and psychotherapists also. They’re all fu cked up with very few exceptions

I have already had my first jab and I am fine

I have had several vaccines for several viruses.

The thing that worries me about it is the use of human fetal cell lines in its production.

Yes I already got it, I am a RN.

• Andy C

Wife's already had both shots.  She's a doctor. 

Myself and our children will likely get it during the summer. 

• ?

Nope.  I am not going to become a GMO.