Do you support the Black Lives Matter Movement?

I support the Everyone's Life Matters movement.

Only when there is a Philipino Lives Matter Movement

For the advancement of minority and indigenous voices in a society where racism is systemic, of course.

I believe its original motives were to illustrate the physical treatment some non-whites get from the Police, which was clearly evident.  However, it's now morphed into a political and separationist movement which can only worsen the relationship among races, especially in areas where no discrimination has existed beforehand. I'm a big believer in equality among races, genders and life's opportunities, but we have to be very very careful that extremism doesn't tilt that equality in favour of any particular bloc.

No it is a Racist Organisation and once they tarted to riot and Plunder they became Terrorists

no way. they are government owned.

They are a group of  wealthy middle class whites..why should I support them

I do not and never will support the Black Lives Matter terrorist organization.

Nope. I'm not a racist anti-white black supremacist terrorist/thug. 

🥴 As long as theyre behaving and playing fair.

I support law enforcement as well.