Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Do you want the USA to prosper as a country?

Yes or no? Please explain.

• david

I don't really care. I want to prosper as a person. If I was born, raised and live in a country that hates (or has a significant population that sometimes comes to power which hates) my very existence, let alone my prosperity, (and I do) survival dictates a high degree of ambivalence. 

Yes. I want every individual in the US to prosper, too.

Yes.  I want it to  do well as a FREE country, not as a dictatorship that the dems want.

• Gary

Yes I absolutely do want our ENTIRE country to prosper BUT I do NOT agree for the prosperity to be simply and freely "handed out" I believe the people NEED to WORK for and EARN they're OWN prosperity! When you simply "hand out prosperity" to those that haven't "earned it" then that prosperity has ZERO value to that person and they waste it and they'll just get in line for another batch of "FREE prosperity" and THIS is what the LIEberal left socialist demoCROOKS are trying to do! Trump was doing this by GREATLY reducing the unemployment rates AND raising starting pay rates ESPECIALLY among minorities Trump was providing a pathway for those WILLING to work to make they're OWN prosperity but now the demoCROOKS want to gift it to them by mandating $15/hr minimum wage, FREE college and FREE healthcare without them lifting a finger to better themselves by themselves! Another effect of instituting $15/hr. minimum wage, FREE college and FREE healthcare is the FLOOD of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL also literally EXPLODE from TENS of MILLIONS a year to HUNDREDS of MILLIONS a YEAR because they too WILL be seeking the "FREE prosperity" the demoCROOKS are trying to shower on our LEGAL citizens so the ILLEGAL ALIENS have even more money to "send home" to drain OUR economy while helping they're home country's economy flourish!

Yes, that's why I think it's time to jail or deport all right wingers 

Of course I do.  And I want those at the bottom of the economic ladder to prosper the most.

• Maxi

Yes.....of course but not at the expense of it citizens and future generations..the 'wealth' of any country is not about money or power it is about how it looks after and provides for  its citizens, the qualify of life , its health including mental health ( which it sucks at) how it educates its population and it has a responsibility to the World in which it is a country belonging to , to make sure our children/grandchildren have a world they can also live/survive in

• Kathy

Yes I do..............

I want Trump supporters to be send to the gulags. The USA will then finally prosper as a country. 

no, we all grew real tired of the low taxes, low gas prices, low unemployment, low interest rates, record stock market and no wars so it was time for Trump to go

so we ended up with the guy everyone made fun of from the obama admin