Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it a good idea not to date anyone at work?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It is a very good idea not to do so. If a work relationship breaks up, the two of you then have to face each other every day at work after that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes it is a bad idea to date someone from work

Source(s): yes
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on many other factors 

• 1 month ago

Yeah because that's messy. It usually ends badly. It can also make it look like you don't take your job seriously.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, less drama

• 1 month ago

i heard its a good idea

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Absolutely not.  If you all break up on bad terms you will have to see this person daily and the stress and unhappy is not worth it.  In my case when I was at one of my first jobs I started up with this guy just to have him dump me after a month or two.  I swear he and the other guys there had some kind of bet to see if I would bite and if this guy could land me.  I had to see him every day after he dumped me.  It wasn't complete torture, but a searing wish I would have never dated anyone I worked with.  You do what you must, I know I would never do it again. 

• 1 month ago

I would say, if you have a choice, don't.  Usually when people ask, that means they have a choice.

However, you might run into someone at work who is your absolute soulmate at work.  If that happens, I'd personally consider that not a choice.  You have to.

• 1 month ago

Let me put it this way. It's a bad idea to date anyone at work. It makes more sense if you put it that way. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴😊

We have a saying here my mother used to use.

"Dont shxt where you eat."

So youre right. Its a bad idea. Things can get complicated and thats where you make your money.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.