Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Just feeling alone?

Im in college, have very few friends, excluding my friends from HS, I just feel down some times. COVID defiantly has not helped but Its just depressing having only 1 friend when everyone else is out partying and in relationships. Any ideas on how I can break out of this funk? 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.