Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

What am I, if I am 28% japanese and the rest european? ?

What is it called if I am 28% of a heritage? The rest of me is English and Irish. 

I am happy that you are asking questions and learning about your heritage and ancestry. However, please do not rely on DNA tests because they're only for entertainment purposes. For anyone, please do genealogy research instead. Follow the paper trail. 

You are eurasian

You are racially white with some Japanese ancestry.

nationality and ethnicity don't come in percentages

You are a human of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens race

YOUR ethnicity is the language and culture YOU were raised in

Your nationality is whatever your passport says

Your citizenship is of the country in whose national elections you are allowed to vote

• Magui

You are you.   

• Cogito

You're just 'part' Japanese.  There's no specific word.