Should I start ticking the indigenous box on my dole forms. So that I can get five times as much money from the Australian government?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No what should be  happening since the mainland aboriginals  are not the  first Australians  anyway,  all these benefits  and land  titles to be taken off them  and  to be treated the same as  every other  Australian citizen, after  all  the 26 th January is the  day  we ceased to  be  British  citizens and became Australian  citizens and  since  they call it invasion day then  strip them of their  citizenship

• 1 month ago

It depends, do you want to suffer from racism?

Trust me, it's not a good thing to have to feel that everyday, all the time.

Especially when you have never even spoken to the people who don't like you. 

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah, go for it, mate...

• 1 month ago

Wouldn’t they catch you for pretty obvious fraud? They would just ask how come only now all of a sudden you are Aboriginal. I suppose you could try lie and say you only just found out but is it worth the risk of them taking all your welfare away from you?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why not , Grubbie does. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes you should we will all laugh when your stuck in some bs course with a heap of stinkers

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

heck yeah. moral, values and ethics don't mean anything anymore. (sorry I'm an American).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.