jakyla asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I’m 16 , 5’3 and weight 138. I’m trying to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks is that possible? If so any tips on how I can reach that goal ? ?

Drop your carbs. Eat steaks and tuna or anything low or no carbs. 

• .

If you worked REALLY hard at it, you might be able to lose 20 lbs in 2 months. In 2 weeks, you can expect maybe 3 - 4 lbs of fat if you eat really well and are quite active. You may also drop a few pounds of water weight, but that's usually temporary.

.

A healthy and sustainable/maintainable rate of fat loss is 1 - 2 lbs per week.

Losing 20 lbs over 2 weeks is unhealthily fast.

You could lose weight fast on a crash diet, but you will regain it quickly. Cut your calories down to 1200 and you should lose a lb. or 2 a week and it will be permanent. A few months is not that long. 

20 lbs in two weeks is not really possible no.

• kelvin

no that isn't possible and you can thumb down my answer all you want and for you to lose that amount of weight you need two months