Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

People all over the country are scrambling to join Donald Trump's new party, the Patriot Party.  Have you joined yet?

• Audrey

No, but i will.               

Sounds great, I can't seem to find their Facebook page!

• ALBERT

Yes that seems like a great ideas. as the GO seems to become lamer and lamer; full , it seems' of good intention but the results are worse and worse. I do not wish to have anything to do with them anymore as they accept in their ranks politicians who did not support Trump when he was fighting against the vote cheating or against those riots that were going on across the country or the storming of the building in DC. 

No.  Disgusted with both parties.  Independent from now on.

Yes, the Pee Pee party!

Hell no.  I do not associate with known liars, thieves, and those who have no morals.

I will, just waiting for them to register in my State.

• There is no new party.. But if one comes along I will check it out.. Give O'biden a year or two and people will be rushing to distance themselves from democrats.. See how much snowflake democrats like O'bidens $6 gas.. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.. 

No. I don't support domestic terrorists.

No, but if he forms his own party then there may be room for those in the middle to rebuild a common sense party. We can take the reasonable people and leave the extremes to the patriot party and what's left of the democrats after the socialists and anarchists'  burned us to the ground.  I still think 45-50% of Americans, Americans of all stripes, are fed up with the lies and violence's and depravity from the extremes on both sides and  that the middle can save this country,

If we cannot I don't think we have even 10 years left as a United States.

I'm not qualified. I have an IQ above room temperature and I know who my mother was.