Care411 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I dislike Biden and Democrats, do you? But I will vote DEM out of fear of pro-Trump Qanon getting 2022 control.  How about you?

Update:

The comments show so much hate/general fear and desire to further incite friction, distrust and doubt.  DEMS are simply a better option at this time. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Vote for who ever you want, but supporting a calm, reasonable, man like Biden is a good idea and what most voters did. Because people voting for crazy weirdos is how Hitler and Trump got into office.  

Americans got rid of Trump, so we wouldn't end up like Germany, totally destroyed by a power hungry, lunatic, dictator. 

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So you'd rather loose your rights and watch Communism begin in America then a pro Trump candidate getting into Congress? 

• 1 month ago

I will never vote for a democrat. 

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why don't you just run and hide under your mommies skirt and smell the presence of 10 men.  Make you feel more secure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It doesn’t matter who you vote for, Dems will get in because they understand how to cheat. It doesn’t matter how many millions of votes they need, those votes will be ‘’found’’

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don't even sound like an American. I seriously doubt you're a registered voter in the US. 

• 1 month ago

I am not stupid enough to cut off my arm to save a finger.  Anything will be better than this Biden Crime Family.. wait awhile.. you will see and be sorry!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.