im going to run away and i need somewhere to go. what's a good place near macon georgia?

note im a minor, i just need to get away for the better of everyone. i know what im going to take as well and ive prepared a note for my family. i need help, please.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You should reconsider.  I know you *think* you have all the answers and everything planned out but the reality is that you DO NOT!  As a minor, you won't get very far.  want a job?  well, you'll need a parent to sign that Minor's Work Permit that the state requires. Otherwise, some pimp will "befriend" you, get you hooked on drugs and prostitute you out. Or MUCH worse!  Be REAL kid, just focus on your school studies and build a skillset so when you are an adult you'll be prepared to enter the workforce.  You won't make it to the end of the block if you go through with your plan.  

• 1 month ago

We could be arrested if we help you.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Call these people. If they can't help you they know who can:

https://northcentralhealthdistrict.org/teen-health...

• 1 month ago

There's literally nowhere good to run away to as a minor.

If you're unsafe at home, speak to the police or social services.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • James
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Macon is in bumfuck Georgia you would be better off in metro Atlanta the opportunities are much better up here

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why are you running away? What's going on?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.