Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

If English guys like to laugh at people, how do you react when a huge group of people laughs at you, daily, while taking your money?

I'm used to that, I live in California. 

I laugh with them.....   like the joker.... maybe we are all crazy......

• arther

go some where else unless its really good and cheap. Give them sh*t back if its a shop you goto everyday.

Chat violation. 

What is your question about a current event?

I just eat my tacos and ignore them.

There's nothing similar to going on vacation with sweethearts to get in a decent giggle or two. As far as I might be concerned, giggling is my reset button. Of late I've ended up giggling a great deal in second hand shops: we've been seen blowing a smash's horn at Arc, rehearsing the Shake and Weight in Goodwill and most as of late alluring Mom into a Palm Springs second hand shop to safeguard me out of the two sizes excessively little dress! Ha!

Giggling diminishes pressure chemicals and builds insusceptible cells and contamination battling antibodies, along these lines improving your protection from infection. Giggling triggers the arrival of endorphins. These are the body's characteristic feel-acceptable synthetic compounds, which advance a general feeling of prosperity and impermanent help with discomfort. You stressed over getting this season's virus or has torment gotcha down?

• gerald

Its our birtright we are the undeserving , its normal 

Why would anyone be taking my money while laughing at me?

What a weird fantasy world you live in