Period help am I ill ?
I started my period when I was 9
I always have regular periods
But now I haven’t had one for nearly four months
Is something wrong with me?
For people asking I’m 16
I am not a virgin I have only had intercourse was with one boy and it’s been the same boy since I was 14. It was always protected however I do know that that doesn’t always work.
The last time I did have intercourse was around 5 months ago as of lockdown.
- Siamese Cat MomLv 41 month ago
I agree with Walter B, on all his points, SEE A OB/GYN!!!! I got my periods at 9 too now 23 I never missed a period, I was sometimes late but never missed, but missing a period can happen for several different reasons!
- Walter BLv 71 month ago
1) You do not give your current age or whether you are a virgin, or not.
2) You may be pregnant. Have you had any test done?
3) There are a number of other factors that may cause long delays between periods.
4) I suggest you see your family doctor, and even better, your OBY/GYN.
- Anonymous1 month ago
You need to see a doctor.