I need to cut all ties with this male friend and it’s hard and i don’t want him in my life anymore what I should I do ?

Just sit him down and tell him what’s up, or you can just completely cut him off slowly or intentionally stop responding and hopefully he gets the message 

Just let him down slow.  this may take some time,  but it can save you some grief.  eventually he will get the message and stop calling you.

• Carmen

Pray for self control strength courage and let your Yes mean Yes and No mean No either way and don’t lead him on unnecessarily and maybe you can remain friends down the road. 

• Sassy

Stop contacting him and if he calls or texts you just ignore him

• Robert

Nothing.  Just live your life.  If you don't engage him he will probably not bother you and be gone from your life in short order.  Or you can be dramatic and drag things on for months and whine about how difficult it is

He thinks that I’m playing with him 

Gather all your strength.  Tell him the friendship is NOT working out and its affected you personally.  If he doesn't get it.  Just cut all ties.  No phone contact.  No personal interaction.  No email.  Just be strong.  Even if it feels like you are not able to, stop standing in your own way.  Speak up or things will not change. 

• Damien

the problem with people is they tell their "Friends" where there home is and then u are screwed. Hard to change home, best is to block the person on phone, email, etc.