I told a doctor that I was dissatisfied with his services and he offered me a refund. Should I take it?

A chiropractor advertised a new patient special $70 for x rays, consultation and some adjustments. When I scheduled my 1st appointment he asked me to post a favorable review on google. He even sent me a link. I did not review him at that time because I had not received any adjustments. When I saw him he did the x rays and then told me that I was in terrible shape. He said I needed to pay him thousands of dollars to keep from getting worse. The prices he quoted me at that time were much higher than what he told me on the phone. I don't believe him. He twisted my neck twice and  failed when he tried to do spinal decompression. I told him I have no pain and that doctors who recently viewed x rays of my neck and back, told me I'm OK. I am still angry because I feel that the chiropractor tried to scare me and take advantage of me. I posted a review about my  experience with him. He pleaded with me to take it down and thanked me when I did. Recently I started getting texts and e mails saying how much he cares about my health. I responded in an unfavorable way. Now he's offering to refund the 70 dollars I paid. I feel I wasted the 70 dollars, but he did what he promised to do. X rays, consultation and adjustments. I feel like I would be the one taking advantage if I accepted his offer. Even though I'm mad about wasting my time and money, and being targeted to be cheated, I think I may generate bad karma by accepting  refund, and I feel that I should just let it go. Agree? Disagree?

• Tavy

Bad Karma what is that in the 21st Century. Just take the refund.

So you have no grit?  Good to know

Yes.  Take it.