?
? asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Can the alcohol in mouthwash affect teeth in a bad way?

The sugar in it

I asked mine own dentist about mouth wash as I don't personally use them, was told normal rinsing with salt water will work just as effectively if you prefer that option.

Everything affects everything.

It’s for ******* teeth, i don’t think they’re going to put an ingredient that damages them in any way.

there are alcohol free mouthwash available. just read the label in front. it will say alcohol free.

Mouthwash is a holocaust product which is full of toxins. Use simple salt water; if you want to have a peppermint taste, you can wash your mouth later with water with peppermint oil.

Meh, not really. It has been rumoured that it can strip your teeth of the fluoride after you brush your teeth, but that's about it. No real hard evidence to support this. All dentists really care about is flossing, in whatever order you choose. I floss, brush, then rinse. 

• kelvin

no it can't................