potty asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Very hard pooh?

Because of medication my dumps nearly split me in two, has anyone got any ideas of diet for me?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's constipation. WHat I do when that happens is take a stool softner and a laxitive. Within 1 or 2 days it will be working fine again

• 4 weeks ago

Hemorrhoids? take a stool softener! But make sure you aren't leaving the house anytime soon 

• 4 weeks ago

Drink lots of water, eat fruit, oranges are great for constipation. Drink prune juice every day, take Metamucil 2-3 times a day with plenty of water, eat lots of vegetables also. Good Luck!

• 4 weeks ago

eat "right"

plenty of whole grains, fruits and veggies.

plus do yoga and curl yourself in a ball; physical exercise too.

bowels are not a problem for me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Go to the doctors and have them change your medication.

• garry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

not enough fluids , drink more ..

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

OK here is a temporary solution Magnesium citrate which is a drink that will expel your feces. Another is prunes and or grapes. This is wonderful and healthy for you.

Eat a lots of fruits, vegetables, and fiber like wheat bread, wheat germ, and of course you must exercise like walk 45 minutes a day to help get the "process" going.

Drink a lots of water, too this helps it to become watery and helps push it down your colon. 

IF you are sedentary this will be no good for your situation, so eat, drink well, and exercise.

Always examine what is in the toilet to know how you are doing health-wise.

• 4 weeks ago

Increase fluid intake, eat fiber- rich foods, and ambulate to increase bowel motility

• Marc
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Increase your fiber and lots of water.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

stool softener , slow down on the opiates . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.