Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

How would the USA implement systematic emasculation?

This is why it's unwise to get married or even date. Women are out to punish men these days.

• Make an enemy of male development, possibly call it woman's rights. Have training push this women's activist plan. Persuade individuals to take care of young men nourishments brimming with estrogen, for example, chemical enhanced cows milk.

That is the means by which I'd do it at any rate.

American women do that to men already. 

God only knows.. they are already doing things I never thought I would see in my lifetime.  Soon we'll be sent to camps to be brainwashed.  Good old Communist Dems!

Create an anti-male movement, maybe call it feminism.  Have education push this feminist agenda.   Convince people to feed boys foods full of estrogen, such as hormone supplemented cows milk.   

That’s how I’d do it anyways.  

• Yes

They already force marines to get blowjobs and dress up as women.

Erectile dysfunction treatments are federally funded. Multi billion dollar business....

They are already doing it