Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Since national hero Donald Trump is no longer the president, what does it mean to get him impeached?

He is no longer president, how the hell is it possible to get him impeached? And what would that even mean anyway?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He already is impeached.  Impeachment is merely the charge against him and is done by the house.  He has been formally charged.  Now comes the impeachment trial, which determines if he will be found guilty and is done by the Senate. They also determine the punishment.  The ploy is to keep him from being able to run for public office ever again because they think that he is dangerous.

• 1 month ago

SO he can NEVER run for ANY political office EVER AGAIN. AND him a hero hahahaha you are truly brainwashed

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think the goal is to disallow him from ever running for public office again. But of course that always risks making him into a martyr and it's not like he doesn't have a bunch of adult children who've already shown an interest in filling his shoes. Seems shortsighted to me to go through with this. It would be better to have him run in 2024 and lose.

• 1 month ago

.Your right, he should get the same penalty as Mussolini 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

As he is no longer a President, it is undoubtedly illegal as the constitution states that a President may be impeached. Although Trump was President on the day the House voted to impeach him, the trial in the Senate will result in a former President being tried. I can't see why the Dems are wasting their valuable time and effort on something that will not happen.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

On the surface, a convicted impeachment likely leads to disqualifying him to run again. But, if he starts a new party and splits the right wing vote, that could be better for the dems.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Removing the orange shitstain even after he is gone will ensure he is not allowed to ever run for any elected position.

It will also rightfully question the value of his whole tenure, which may lead to it being revoked and cancelled. That would have the interesting consequence of voiding any appointment, executive order and pardon he gave. For one, I would be happy to see his accomplice being sent back to jail, where the fat moron should be sent as well.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he need to answer for his inciting insurrection . lock him up . lock him up . lock him up . 

• Ted K
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The right's latest talking point that "impeachment is unconstitutional" is just stone stupid--except that the idiots seem to be buying into it--I wonder why...Trump has ALREADY BEEN IMPEACHED, and it happened while he was still in office.  To try to claim that the up coming TRIAL is "unconstitutional" is absurd--it's like saying, "you can't arrest the bank robber, 'cuz he's no longer in the bank."  Trump incited a seditious insurrection against the govt of the U.S.  The resulting riot by his howling mob got five people killed--including four of Trump's own supporters and a cop--and the Fat Orange Pr*ck enjoyed it all on TV.  He must not be allowed to get away with it. 

So, he's already BEEN impeached, dumbass.  At issue now is conviction or not.  But don't worry--your GOP Senators are a bunch of snowflake p*ssies who are afraid of the Fat Orange Sh!tstain.  So he will get off scott-free.  So much for the "party of personal responsibility."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Look at it this way...either him or the protesters will go to jail for killing those 5 people...which one do you prefer?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.