Whats up with my headaches?

Lately I've been getting a lot of headaches, I don't normally get them so I'm worried. I remember the first time it happened it was after eating sugar. I eat more sugar and realized my headaches were coming it. Since then I've stopped eating it, but I still get them everynow and then. They all feel like a throbbing pain on the back or side of my head. What's the cause of these?

MSG?  I used to make soup on the weekends in my 20s.  Soon after, I got a miserable headache.  It was the MSG.  That poison "Accent" was marketed to shake on food to make food taste better.  Slowly, we were educated to read labels, learn what's okay to eat and what is not.  Of course, I stopped making soup and no more headaches.  I don't know why I stopped making soup.  All I needed to do was get rid of the Accent.  I believe they added it to lots of foods back then.  It was in boullion - ah - that's why I stopped making soup.  Later, I learned other things make great soup bases.  I've not used boullion since.  If you don't eat anything containing MSG, see a chiropractor.  Perhaps, you twisted your neck or back.