Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What do you think of Tinder now. Is this app still up to date, or once Covid will finish, other ways to date will rise?

• T J

Yes, like actually going out and meet in person, or have all of you forgot how to do that, with all this being shy or the anxiety, that non of you ever had.

Okay so I redownloaded got seven matches off the bat. Then none of them responded but one. Well another one was a spambot that responded so a total of 6 matches. Then had Tinder for a whole month then nothing. I still talk to that girl but again she is distant because girls have choices. I've tried Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, OkCupid, POF, Badoo you name it or any free dating app and used to have success with women on it now it's been nearly almost impossible the last year. I wish you luck and really any guy that uses it... Its challenging for a man compared to a woman on those dating sites.