Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What to do she is not interested in sex at all?

My girlfriend 29 is not interested in sex at all

I 34 asked her several times and she kept giving me excuses, and in the end she told me that she doesn't want to have sex with me anymore, so we have not had sex for more than 6 months. We have been together for 4 years.

What should I do?

A sexless relationship is a bad deal.Break up with her and move on no matter what.

She’s probably charging with another guy that sounds like a really suspicious answer to give someone ya know? I guarantee you she’s cheating bro ain’t no girl didn’t want sex when they say that somethings up

If she actually told you she didn't want to have sex with YOU any longer she apparently gave a reason as to why? I for one believe that your post/question is bs! I believe your post is nothing more than fodder for the resident trolls here! At one instance you claim that she isn't interested in sex at all! In the next instance you claim that she told you that she didn't want to have sex with YOU anymore! Well, what is it? She doesn't want to have sex with you or she doesn't want sex period? And are you certain that she isn't getting banged by her best male friend "Jodie" right under your nose while she puts up the loyal girlfriend scenario to throw you off? Your information is vague and really non-existent where facts are concerned! Do you live together? Do you get along otherwise?

You haven't said WHY she feels this way. Is it you? Is it her?  Who knows. An asexual relationship isn't a GOOD relationship unless you are both in complete agreement about it. Obviously you aren't--so this relationship seems to be done. But you ought to find out what the reasons actually are before completely dismissing it, unless you already have.  It doesn't sound to me like there is anything here to save. 

Get into porn, xvideos hasn't mass deleted unverified videos like pornhub

I look at it this way, you don't need sex when only dating, that is for marriage I am 23 didn't want or have sex till married. Sex is not a need it is a want, respect her!

• Ya-Hoo

You should've gotten rid of her when she told you that. What are you supposed to do, date her as a friend, then hire hookers on the side?

This type of thing only gets worse, so you either live without sex or you find someone else.  There's things that might get her to come around temporarily, but you will always end up in the same place in the long run.  Some people just don't have much of a sex drive\desire and can't see the importance of it. 

• kristy

You should have dumped her a long time ago

get rid of her find a new girl friend