Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I’m 30 years old and I want to live in the 80’s I really like animals and plants I have an iPhone I like art?

I just moved away from pop art because I didn’t know what else to do with it so I was told to draw what I’m into it doesn’t have to be an art movement I’m tired of drawing celebrities all the time because I get sick of them after they’ve been hung up I still like music and film but not for drawing I also workout

Update:

I wear sweat pants, a t shirt, glasses and sneakers I hate jeans

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Okay nice to meet you..

• D1218
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Then go for it and do whatever you feel comfortable with.

• 2 months ago

I lived through the 80's and I also hate jeans.  However, many of my high school classmates from that decade wore them.  Anyways, just do a study of the art, clothing, music, TV show/movies, hairstyles, home designs, and tech of that decade.  Then, go onto ebay and buy some of these things for your home.  Also, youtube can teach you how to replicate the hairstyles.  As for the jeans, they weren't the only things that people wore back then.  Corduroy pants were popular during the winter months.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well if you want to live like the 80's throw away that iPhone.  Get off the internet

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nothing is stopping you from doing whatever type of art you want. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you want to live in the 80s ditch the iPhone.

Draw what you can see.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

sorry but i dont think you can live in the past

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.