Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I looked at my hair in the mirror this morning and it's starting to turn gray. Is there an undo button?

Unfortunately no but you can always dye your roots or use spray in between times to hide the gray.

• L

Undo button - no.  It's called age.  As we get older everything changes.  The only choices you have; dye it or wear a wig.

no, but there is hair dye...

Nope. Embrace it. My hair started graying when I was in my mid 20's. No big deal.

It's a natural process. Undo button is - hair dyeing.

You can either embrace it or color it. Embracing is a lot cheaper.

• ?

There isn't an undo button (going back in time is so far not possible), or stop button for gray hairs. 

You can dye them if you want to cover grays. 

I've made it it to nearly 80 with all my hair and no gray - until about a month ago and roots are now gray at crown and temples and I'm pizzed.  Nothing will turn it back . . . . I have been told that the over-the-counter products to restore or color the gray contain small amounts of known carcinogens - so I guess I'll live with the gray.

• ?

no...................

• fcas80

Welcome to "you're getting older."  Either start making plans to color it, or consider it a badge of distinction and leave it.