Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 2 weeks ago

Is it better living in the north or in the south of the US?

I like warmer climate but I also need to work and to live a quiet and nice life without racists. Where should I live, north or south?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Do your HOMEWORK!!! Racism is in every state and city in the US. Where to live is up to your finding from your homework.

• 2 weeks ago

Locate a state that interests you, then drill down to specific locations. Generalizations about a whole state are bound to be just that generalizations, which means much of it is incorrect. 

• 2 weeks ago

Food is better in the South and the people are very polite.

• 2 weeks ago

You believe the leftist claims about "racism"!   Hahahhahahaha!!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

It's unfortunate that the rest of the country has been able to focus blame on the South. You might have noticed that none of the incidents of police shooting unarmed black people took place in the South. That's because southern cities often have black mayors and almost always have black police chiefs, and many black police officers. In many ways, Southern cities are a good deal less racist than the rest of the country, and are more comfortable for black people because there are a lot of them, and they are integrated into the power corporate systems of the cities. 

The cost of living is a lot lower in the Southeast. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

There is no place safe from racism. It's just a matter of whether you wish to be on receiving or dishing out end of it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.