Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Does this eye makeup look bad ?

It’s because I’m only asking about my eye make up 

I don't know about these other answers but I really like it :)

Under the eyes looks strangely bright and almost highlighted- I would put a thin dark brown/black line on the upper outer eye.

• ?

Have always been aware that eye make up can alter the shape of an eye to make it look far more attractive.  And as the first  impression one usually gets  is from a persons eyes, its a first class  advertising factor.

Its also a very sad fact that lots of folk do not have attractive eyes, being smitten with eyes like piss-holes in the snow,  and totally fail to do anything about it because they have never learnt how. Its a very simple art to apply lined shadows to the right placate to alter the eye shape completly, and the  result can be loverly.

Try it.

Honestly , don’t really like it . Maybe add some fake lashes to it . Lashes always make a look complete 😁

• WOOWHO

what looks questionable is the REFLECTION in the IRIS and  a possible a "PTERYGIUM" forming  a pinkish triangular tissue  growth  on the cornea  typically begins  on the cornea near the nose   aka SURFERS EYE

Not clear If i can see your two eye than i can understand 

• ALBERT

No I believe it looks just fine, not too obvious so that people can still notice the beauty of the eye!

Too close, it makes it look smeared around the edges.

• kelvin

can't tell as your picture is to close

That a ZOOMED one. But okay