Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

Do you like to hunt Elephants ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Considering how much a tag is to hunt one legally,   no.... I can not afford it. 

• Adele
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

NO, I am scared of them.

• 2 months ago

I would love to with a camera.  Never for sport and killing though.

• 2 months ago

No but I would love to hunt the poachers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No and it should be illegal. Trophy hunters should be snipered and executed. 

Robin is a lying scum.

Matt you should know better.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Never hunted elephants, don't really see a challenge in it. Only reason to hunt them is to get rid of dangerous males who are killing the offspring from other bulls and donating meat to local population. And if some western tourist wants to pay the thousands of dollars that goes towards local conservation efforts just to pull the trigger on one why not let them? 

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Only the Republican kind...

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I have been many times in Africa. I’m fully legal and have permits 

• 2 months ago

The only elephants we have in Louisiana are in zoos or on a coin. I will hunt for coins because today it is too cold for elephants and me.

Attachment image
  • BBean
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

DO I LIKE TO HUNT EL-E-PHANTS??? Oh yes!!!

I do not take a gun...I just want to see what`s inside their trunk.

It takes a special key at least 8 feet long.

Now, you know a long lost art!!!

Attachment image
    Source(s): Special instructions upon request. Must be over 18 to own or operate key.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.