Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 5 days ago

if NASA is indeed a big scam/hoax agency like many claim...what would be the purpose of this scam/hoax other than money? ?

I mean just look real quick how fake this video seems below...the people who are behind this latest mars rover mission really look like super intelligent people that have spent/dedicated their lives to studying mars and robotics, engineering etc? or do they look like democrat politicians doing a mass "psy-op" hoax similar to the covid19 pandemic? why?

Updated 5 days ago:

• 2 days ago

NASA make international ballistic missiles for nuking the Russians and Chinese. That requires a lot of funding so the military industrial complex have invented the space program to get the billions necessary to develop their weapons meanwhile just showing photos of the so called mars rover which is actually in the desert facility where they pretend there are aliens to keep people away.

• L
    3 days ago

NASA is an organization and is NOT a big scam or hoax.  Remember, human people work there.

• garry
    5 days ago

no there a big money waster , what have they made or discovered to help mankind , very little except built big firecrackers ..and they didnt scare of russia , if anything the u.s. made  the russians scared and ready for war .

• ?
    5 days ago

Scare off the USSR from attacking US

• Herve
    5 days ago

Covid 19 isn't a hoax. Only ignorant people who spend too much time of social media believe that.

5 days ago

I have no reason to disagree w/ history as written. I get disappointed when history has to admit a mystery because I want something to believe. Then I'm subject to consider the most plausible theories. Conspiracy theories that are contrary to what's recorded are for people easy to excite ... like ambulance chasers ... people who think their opinion carries more weight than the facts.

• 5 days ago

Cameras have improved since the lunar landings.

• 5 days ago

A scientific opinion from the kid who ate paste.

5 days ago

If you had a degree in any science, you'd know about lots of NASA based technology that is used today by people all over the world. 

But since you don't know how quickly science advanced when NASA had to do the impossible,  you don't think others did it. 

A cave man felt the same way when I told him about Bic disposable lighters. I couldn't make him believe an invention so small could make fire in a slit second. 

It's OK to question things, but until you really understand science, don't use cave man logic to dismiss it as fake.   

• 5 days ago

They want you to think solar panels work in the cold. And btw, solar panels are a hoax too.  Don't ask me how that works / doesn't work.  I just repeat what fhoax nooze tells me.