Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

What do you prefer coffee, hot tea, or hot chocolate ?

Coffee I drink to eat  all the time!

Tea mostly, coffee occasionally and chocolate never 

• ?

Hot chocolate with a drop of brandy.

Depends on the situation. When I worked in the office, it was coffee 100%. Nowadays it's hot tea only. And during a cold miserable sad day maybe a hot cup of choco with marshmallows.

• Robin

• ?

Tea,  I drink eat it all the time!

• kswck2

Hot Chocolate-BUT, it HAS to be snowing, with at least 12 inches on the ground. 

None of these. I don't like hot drinks.

i like coffee better

• ?

Hot chocolate for the taste.  Hot tea when I’m sick. Hot coffee when I need to wake up.