Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Is PS5 or Xbox better?

PS5, I have one and it's better than my Xbox.

• ?

Still, the PS5 has some virtues that the Xbox Series X does not. There's a full-featured digital console, a more inventive controller, a faster SSD and — this is not to be understated — a better selection of exclusive games. ... Of course, you could always just build a gaming PC — but that's a different story.

I like Ps5 because you don’t have to sit there and replace batteries in the controller like you do with Xbox.

• ?

Neither, since you have to pay a fee to enjoy monthly service. Join the PC Master Race today!

whatever one you can buy first

This time Xbox wins 3 to 0

• ?

there are specs online you can read to determine which is better.

otherwise, if you want to play spiderman or god of war.  you'll need a ps5.

if you want to play halo, you'll need an xbox.

it really comes to what exclusives you want to play most.  or if you only want to play with friends, you'll need that same console if you want to party up.  

I wanna know too so I’m gonna follow this question LOL 

Presuming you mean Xbox Series S|X, I don't know yet.  I own both but rarely play them.  Waiting on games to come out.

If I've got to recommend one or the other, I'll go with PS5 for two very simple reasons. The first is right now, all titles for the new Xbox are also playable on Xbox One or through PC. So if you've got either of those, you're just paying to play at a higher resolution and framerate. Or if you ever plan to have a decent gaming PC in the next few years, there may not be much reason to have the Xbox anymore. Just go with a gamepass subscription.

The other reason is, PS5 is outselling the Xbox pretty decently and they still can't keep it in stock. The console that sells more units tends to be the one that gets most of the exclusives outside of studios owned by either Microsoft or Sony. So unless you really need Gears of War or Halo games, most people are likely to be happier with the PS5's future library.