Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceWomen's Studies · 5 days ago

Should women go to jail for false rape allegations?

Attachment image

63 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

Absolutely.  Their p*ssy passes should be denied in those instances.

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

Of course not.   Punishing women who falsely accuse men of rape might prevent actual rape victims from coming forward.   Besides, there’s no such thing as an innocent man when it comes to sexual assault.  Men are rapists.   

• 3 days ago

No, they should be taken to Guantanamo Bay.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

In some cases they do, and in others they can be suid for it!  But remember this if she says NO! it is rape if she says STOP again it is rape: if she is under the magacal age limit it is again rape.  And if she says she is not sure about it; that can be rape as well!  In New Jersey if you pop a button off a womans bloss by accident that is RAPE! It all depends on the law of the state it happen in, what a lot of people do not understand that even a married couple, if the woman says not to night and hubby does it any way that is RAPE and abuse as well!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 days ago

This happens too often and can ruin a young man's life, how do you repay this injustice.  The person who falsely accuses anyone of a crime should go to jail for the same amount of time the innocent man was incarcerated for.  

Sometimes it is the rapist that is found innocent when he actually committed the rape.  Justice is not always perfect or honest in its proceeding when a lawyer knows their client is guilty of murder and/or rape he should ask the courts to recuse himself on those grounds and the lawyer client privilege revoked.  A confession is a confession.  This is why you have rich people like Epstein do a plea bargain and continue in their disgusting behavior just because they can afford it.  There should never be a plea bargain for capital crimes such as murder and rape and insurrection.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

No doubt about it. Some women are so vindictive, and angry just for the sake of being angry, that if this occurs, absolutely should they go to prison. Maybe for life.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

Yes! And this shouldn’t even be a question

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Yes, they should, and yes they actually do in many countries, including the U.S.

The problem with rape is that it is difficult to prove and disprove, which is why a lot of women don't report it when they've been raped, and why some women get away with false accusations.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

I actually think people that falsely accuse other people of crimes should get a harsher sentence than the accused. Furthermore, if the man was sexually assaulted or otherwise made a victim of a crime in prison the woman should be charged as an accessory to those crimes and sentenced for them accordingly. I would also create a registry just for people like this as putting them on the sex offender registry confuses them with a different kind of animal. 

On a side note, politicians that use false rape accusations against people as a political tool should be sentenced to death by blood eagle. Yes, I believe politicians should get harsher sentences, not no punishment at all like the establishment does. 

• 5 days ago

If they file a police report yeah I think so but there seems to be way more women in today's turbulent political system and economy willing to accuse a man of sexual Harrasment or rape then that actually occurs. Biden, and Trump, and Charles in Charge, and etc., etc., etc. And Bill Clinton and probably even Bush. I mean sex crimes do exist but so does reverse spiteful/manipulative abuse.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.