Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

I really want an answer please help?

Why does my ex bf hate me so much? That he literally wants me to die. I didn’t do anything he was the one who cheated on me and abandoned me when I needed him the most and did so much other horrible ****. Yet I still care about him but don’t want to be with him. I wanted to be his friend but he refuses to be friends. Why? I want to always care for him even after he did all that. Why doesn’t he want to be my friend? I made it clear to him that I don’t want him back I just want friendship. If I’m willing to forgive and forget all he’s done, why can’t he just be my friend? He’s the one who damaged me not the other way around 🤭

I LEFT HIM.WE BROKE UP BUT I LEFT HIM!! Even when he asked me to stay the night after we broke up I chose to sleep in my car than to be near him! So CLEARLY I DONT WANT HIM. Last 2 times i saw him, I didn’t even look at his face not once. HOW TF DOES HE OR ANYONE THINK I WANT HIM! He’s the last person I want! I want him to be in my life because I care about him and love him. But that’s it. If I would’ve want him, PLENTY TIMES HE INSISTED I SLEPT IN HIS BED WITH HIM AFTER THE BREAKUP, I REFUSED. 

• Carmen

Hello concerned one unfortunately it seems like he is still mad over breakout even if he caused it or he feels so bad he don’t know how to just be a friend right now. Either way you did what you had to do and unfortunately we can’t change others only ourselves so give it time and stay positive and productive and try to keep a calm heart and your peace of mind. Pray for strength to endure and courage to move forward. 

• ?

Some people are like that, some people had turned on me for no apparent reason and wanted me dead. What I've learned is you cannot give them any emotions whatsoever because they aren't people you can rationalize with, or reason with.

I would suggest you to avoid him all together, and not even acknowledge his presence. 

You were smart to move on. Thats all I will say

He cheated on you. You chose your own worth by getting someone who is clearly dangerous. Now you are surprised he "wants me to die". It's just a callous remark and nothing more. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a disgusting cheat. Yet you still want this toxicity in your life???

• ?

You have issues. Why would you want to be friends with someone you say cheated on you ?  Maybe move on 

• ?

He is embarrassed and humiliated; what do you expect?! Make a clean break.

Why are you shouting so much?

• ?

Ex means it's over, he left you, he doesn't want to be with you. Walk away.

Given your description of the relationship - I suspect you are way to clingy and manipulative and he knows it and wants a clean break. There is no good reason for you to want to be with him and he knows it, hence there must be some ulterior motive and he doesn't want to risk being castrated in his sleep.