Lv 5
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 week ago

Why does QAnon and the Alt-Right depend on FoxNews, OAN & Newsmax for their sources of news?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

I tend to listen to all the presentations for BS is BS and one who sees both sides can see when BS is being sold as Ice Cream. 

• 1 week ago

They put an extra twist on truth. They do not like living in reality. 

• 1 week ago

QAnon is an online, propaganda, fictional, fantasy game that Steve Bannon and Steve Miller invented for the brainwashed trumpsters to keep them distracted from reality.   

• 1 week ago

because right wingers have a bad habit of not fact checking their sources which is why they spread misinformation and buy into conspiracies  like anti-mask nonsense, pro-patriot dingbats and  anti-vax  websites,  anti- blm, anti raising minimum wage, and sources consisting of nonsense claims accusing biden for negative things.

whenever you try to give them the least biased sources that have rarely failed fact checks, they use  ignorant excuses to claim that fact checking sites are liberal bias 

so trying to reason with them is nearly impossible 

this is why america is so screwed over and polarized, we are not educating our people how to research and use critical thinking skills.

we put  ideology ahead of objective truth and facts  and the alt right and qanon are the biggest examples of it 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 week ago

Probably because all the others are FOS.  That's my guess.

FWIW, I have only heard about QAnon (from the totally unbiased mainstream media) and have no idea who OAN or Newsmax are.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.