Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What should I pay attention to when driving a concrete mixer truck?

Turns, speed and braking distance.

EVERYTHING including your time because concrete will only mix for so long before it sets...in the drum.

.

I would rather pull out my eye teeth with a pair of pliers.  without anesthesia.

I don't know, I never did it

Watch how people will hurry to go behind you while you are backing slowly, if you squash one of them, you will lose a days work while the cops squeegee up the remains.

• Jay P

The road and other traffic around you would be my suggestion...

• ?

the road or where to find the hottest lot lizards one of the 2?