Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

T or F: Dogs are our slaves??

We bred them to serve us.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

False. It was a symbiotic relationship.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

DUH the military  are TRAINED  and also   SERVE US     are also not SLAVES     same as the police  fire ambulance  and medical  community     people also give BIRTH to children BREED   they do actions that benefit the family and are not SLAVES   ..... people also ADOPT CHILDREN as they do dogs  they are not SLAVES

• 2 months ago

I don't see mine as that BUT I'd suggest that applies more to cats, than most dogs. Cats come and go based on their plans. 

• 2 months ago

False        

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

false , they can be part of your family , any how you treat them , either food and do your job or treat them like a queen . its how you treat them .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What the hell. no. Dogs are part of the family. We take care of them. They care about us and are always there when we need them. If you think that then you really shouldn't have a pet. 

• 2 months ago

Ask him child.... Ask him if he is your slave or not !

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

F. Dogs are our companions, pets, part of the family.  They are not bred to serve us.  You got it all wrong.  Most dogs are just BYBed with nothing in mind but the money they can scam out of you.  Just pets, pets do not serve us.  We serve them.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's what they want you to think. Cats are even worse.

• 2 months ago

Slave has a specific meaning.

you can buy a dictionary or use a free one via google

devaluing words has consequences, even if you are just an idiot trying to be precocious

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.