Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do some people drink their coffee BLACK?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My uncle thought cream and sugar ruined the taste of coffee. I think it brings it out. I started drinking coffee sweetened with sugar and milk so that's the way I like it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because black coffee matters.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because they want it to steal the drowsiness out of their system

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because there is no sugar in it and better for you and tastes good!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

My uncle thought cream and sugar ruined the taste of coffee. I think it brings it out. I started drinking coffee sweetened with sugar and milk so that's the way I like it. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

they like there coffee bitter tasting , only reason we add milk is because it gets rid of the bitterness , we add sugar to make it sweeter . just different tastes .

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

they find it palatable 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For the same reason people like tea without milk, sugar, etc. They want the Taste of just coffee. 

• 2 months ago

They drink their coffee black because they are adults and know how to drink proper coffee.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So I can taste the coffee - if I wanted milk and sugar I would DRINK milk an sugar.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.