Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do some people drink their coffee BLACK?

My uncle thought cream and sugar ruined the taste of coffee. I think it brings it out. I started drinking coffee sweetened with sugar and milk so that's the way I like it. 

Because black coffee matters.

because they want it to steal the drowsiness out of their system

Because there is no sugar in it and better for you and tastes good!

• ?

• ?

they like there coffee bitter tasting , only reason we add milk is because it gets rid of the bitterness , we add sugar to make it sweeter . just different tastes .

• ?

they find it palatable 

• kswck2

For the same reason people like tea without milk, sugar, etc. They want the Taste of just coffee. 

They drink their coffee black because they are adults and know how to drink proper coffee.

• ?

So I can taste the coffee - if I wanted milk and sugar I would DRINK milk an sugar.