Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Is my clitoris inverted? Is there such a thing? ?

I constantly see pictures of what a clitoris looks like and described as a small nub/dot pocking out yet mine is just a hole where it's supposed to be? It looks like a belly button. Does this thing come out when I'm aroused? I'm so confused. 

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    They don't always stick out, it is only about the size of a pea.  Sometimes they are difficult to find and feel.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    There is a condition known as a "Clitoral hood" and also another "Clitoral atrophy". Both affect the appearance of the clitoris and how sensitive it is.

    This is something that needs to be discussed with a doctor who can render a proper diagnosis. Even if I could properly explain it, I could not properly diagnosis if you are "normal" or not. The appearance of all women is in general all the same, but in specifics as varied as there are faces.

    Talk to your GP and have them refer you the right way.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.