Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

To the Asians: Happy Belated Chinese New Year 2021! Did you do anything special to celebrate it?

Hi. I just realized and forgot that Feb. 12 is Chinese New Year. To the Asian members here: Happy Belated Chinese New Year 2021!

Did you do anything special to celebrate it?

I wished one Chinese guy I know a Happy Chinese New Year a few weeks ago as of the time of the posting of this. He told me his celebration was okay but he didn't really tell me what he did for it.

Please help. Thank you.

Why should the Asians who live in the other forty seven Asian countries care a hoot about Chinese New Year? "Asian" does not mean "Chinese" and "Chinese" does not mean "Asian".