Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

I put too much milk in my oatmeal which made it soupy. After I ate it I developed diarrhea. How can I stop it?

Take some medication to stop / calm it.

• ?

the PINK stuff  PEPTO  BISMOL  not on hand  RICE no rice  banana no banana    toast   stay  HYDRATED water or gator-aide

FROM the BRAT DIET   stands for

BANANA

RICE

APPLESAUCE

TOAST   to treat diarrhea  and nausea  

home remedy RICE  or RICE WATER  is a FAST remedy  BOIL  1 cup of rice and 2cups of water  for about  10  minutes  til  the water becomes  cloudy..caution let COOL before drinking ... cook  20 minutes if your going to eat the rice

one might have a milk sensitivity or spoiled milk

eventually a person will figure it out

Add another cup of milk. If you still have diarrhea, then add two more cups of milk.

• denise

Take some medication to stop / calm it.

just ban milk, simple 

How can you stop what?? adding too much milk? stop eating it? stop asking stupid questions?  fact is if you are lactose intolerant, diarrhea is often the result.

Take some anti-poop medicine or ride it out.

• kswck2

Pepto Bismol.           

Use diapers.   

Put a cork up there.