Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Made a semi-racist joke and friend got angry?

My buddies and I recently befriended this guy, Saif from Pakistan. He moved here 2 years ago. During Christmas, we had a costume party where we dressed up as Arabs, with heavy beards and starting mocking Indian accents, pretending to ride camels.Just fun and games we thought, and he was cool with it.

We often joke about his accent. One day, we played a game where we started making fun of each other's parents. I said that the reason he's so ugly is because his mom had a snake charmer's baby, and that the reason he doesn't have a car is because his whole family prefers to ride the camel instead. He caught feelings, and got very angry, and he hasn't talked to any of us in a week. What's up? I mean, it was just a joke, right?

Seems you know why, you are just looking for other Racists to confirm and enable your fantasy.

Camels should have been Elephants.

Camels are North African,

Pakistanis and the hated Bangladeshi are MUSLIMS  they ride motorbikes, and working Asian Elephants.  They also hate the British who forced them to speak English.

The GUY is here to get away from his history, you warmed the fuse.

🥴

I think if this was a real scenario you would have known. Instead of asking us like youre an ignorant tool.

Play somewhere else, youre bothering me.

Yeah, well, they're very sensitive to insensitive trolls.