Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Seventy Nine percent of Americans surveyed says Black Lives Matter has divided America even more ?

What do you say ?

127 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES OF STOPPING THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR ARE WE TOO LATE.

• 1 month ago

Police abuse of power and people excusing dehumanizing someone is  what is diving the country 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Survey conducted as part of CPAC entry questionaire...

• 1 month ago

I agree.  And it's too bad.  

I don't believe the founders even wanted to improve relations between the races.  If they did, they would use unifying examples where the racism or mistreatment is clear to anybody.  There are enough of those, and dealing with them would really help improve our country.  But they invariably choose Blacks who were killed while engaged in a crime, resisting arrest, or in self defense, even cases where the cause of death is questionable.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I kind of agree.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not to the people who understand the movement. I don't know anyone who is for crime, hate and looting death except for those imposters who impose themselves into the movement to do wrong, they are called extremists, extremists have noting to do with the BLM movement. Listening to political bias news is most of the problem, they just want to pin and blame something on them. If you don't care about the movement that's one thing, but to make up crap that they're about committing crimes is stupid. Way too much ignorance.

Black Lives Matter is a decentralized political and social movement protesting against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people! Period.

• 2 months ago

Yes, absolutely. 

• 2 months ago

Sad, but likely true.  It's been made out to be an "us or them" sort of thing.  The majority being white & in general supporting the police..America is still a racist nation.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Black Lives Matter has been hijacked by ANTIFA, Feminazis and LGBTPZXYP. It started with a good cause at first, but unfortunately SJWs have swerved the movement in the wrong direction at full speed. 

• Donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They sure haven’t united anyone with their terrorist acts. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.