Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can I prohibit my children from listen to Lady Gaga after she made her music political by singing at Biden's illegal inauguration?

161 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You should be prohibited from trolling so terribly.

• 1 month ago

You'll have to ask Biden

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

WHAT ARE OUR CHANCES OF STOPPING THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR ARE WE TOO LATE.

• 1 month ago

When you prohibit something it becomes the forbidden fruit. They will want to listen to her mediocre talent even more. The inauguration was not illegal, Trump lost, if the right doesn't accept that soon the left will use that as an excuse to do even more insane things than they already are.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, you should prohibit your children from listening to Lady Gaga because her music is bad

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your kids should be banned from being parented by you. Illegal inauguration, lol A good parent...hell, even a decent or okay parent...would want what's best for their kids. Raising them in a factless world of conspiracy theories is NOT in their best interest and EXTREMELY likely to either set them up for failure or make it difficult for them to succeed as adults...at least until the learn what a wacko you are and distance themselves.

• 1 month ago

One part of me says "no", the other says "yes". You're the parent, you're the boss. From another aspect, prohibiting things just teaches kids how to lie. You should just explain the things, that's my opinion.

Lady Gaga's most songs are about lesbians, trans people, gender fluidity, the mixture of them, etc. Her performance at Biden's inauguration is not the biggest problem with her (or on the contrary, it is?)

By the way, Lady Gaga is a has-been amongst teens, so don't be too concerned over this issue.

• 1 month ago

You can. But is it really a hill worth dying on? Ok you disagree with Lady Gaga’s politics. Is it really that big a deal? I think the real reason you are angry is Biden is the president now and you don’t like him. Fair enough but why drag your kids into it?

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Can you?

Yes,

Should you? 

No. You would be damaging them by filling their heads with consiporacy theory nonsense thereby demonstrating you are an unfit parent.

They will also listen to it anyway and hate you for it.

They will lose respect for you and look at you like a giant moron that hates America and democracy.

• 1 month ago

There is no realm which is not political.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.