Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Do little girls dream of being astronauts?

• Verity

I certainly did as a little girl.

Why wouldn't they?  What is important is that no one tells her she can't because she is a girl.

Now they do.  They have US Postal stamps with the image of Sally Ride on them.  "You've come a long way baby!"

well, it would be kinda silly as we currently have no manned space program. 

But they can dream of joining the Space Force or something, or  waiting for the supposedly next line of shuttles that was promised ages ago, and still on the drawing boards. 

If you can dream it, you can do it. Martin Luther King. 

I'm sure many do.

In my case I constantly dream of becoming Miss World but the only drawback to this is I'm a man. 

• Katy M

I would imagine some do.  I kind of wanted to be an astronaut when I was little, but then as I got older realized I wouldn't want to be stuck in a space shuttle for weeks on end.