Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Do little girls dream of being astronauts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Verity
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I certainly did as a little girl.

• 2 months ago

Why wouldn't they?  What is important is that no one tells her she can't because she is a girl.

• 2 months ago

Now they do.  They have US Postal stamps with the image of Sally Ride on them.  "You've come a long way baby!"

• 2 months ago
  • 2 months ago

well, it would be kinda silly as we currently have no manned space program. 

But they can dream of joining the Space Force or something, or  waiting for the supposedly next line of shuttles that was promised ages ago, and still on the drawing boards. 

• 2 months ago

If you can dream it, you can do it. Martin Luther King. 

• 2 months ago

I'm sure many do.

In my case I constantly dream of becoming Miss World but the only drawback to this is I'm a man. 

• Katy M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would imagine some do.  I kind of wanted to be an astronaut when I was little, but then as I got older realized I wouldn't want to be stuck in a space shuttle for weeks on end.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.