Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should i dump this girl? ?

I’ve been dating this girl for a little while now but she seems to have some issues. She has this tendency to get passive aggressive when she doesn’t get what she wants and will chastise me for not going out of my way to get what she wants. She has this whole “it’s my way or the highway” attitude towards everything and will lash out when something doesn’t go as planned for her. Should i drop her? 

49 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

yes dump her..she is not good  to act that way ,she will make ya life miserable 

• 2 months ago

She's spoiled and entitled, unless you want to be her sugar daddy show her the door.

• 2 months ago

You should drop her like a hot potato. Now. You do not need that kind of mess in your life. Life is too short to be with someone like that. Good luck and courage’

• 2 months ago

Passive-aggressive behavior of any kind is a red flag as to what you will be in for in the coming relationship. Anyone who lashes out at you for suggesting something contradictory is not a kind, considerate or grown-up person. Surely you can do better. 

• 2 months ago

Good idea!  Drop her.

• 2 months ago

That is up to you but why bother if you can't stand an attitude like that and common sense would be that she is set in her ways and wants you to change if you're into that go for it.

• 2 months ago

Talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel, and be 100% honest. After that, you can decide 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't expect her to just change like that if she does at all! If this is what you want for your future then she is the girl for you! Otherwise take a long walk the opposite way of her!

• Blush
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If you aren’t happy then break it uppp

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Whatever those issues are with her, if you can't take it, dump her at once.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.