Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Would you hire a black man with tato's ?

what kind of a question is this?

I’ve actually hired MEN that happened to be black. Hell, a couple of them were on parole when I hired them. My only confrontation, was with his wife demanding me to give her HIS paycheck because he was going out before he got home.

• Willie

Before you start to ask us a question please learn how to spell tattoo.

i dont see why not

Nope no way. 

I could hire 7 illegal aliens and pay them 1/2 what I would have to pay Tyrone and on top of it I wouldn't even have to supervise them , ..... So NO , ......