Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do black men get upset because I don’t date them?

My dating options have been open since I was a teen and I’m not interested in dating them anymore because of how they treat BW and how abusive they are.BM walk around all day with WW and non BW but is upset when they see beautiful BW date out. Why?Last I checked I’m  not BM’s  property. 

Pearl I didn’t say they weren’t/ I’m not interested still LOL .. 

I don’t care what black men do LOL 😂 and some of them still check for me it’s nuts 🌰 

Because rejection is hurtful for anyone. but that doesn't mean you should force yourself to date them. Just ignore them. Let them complain all they want. 

Well if the black man as you say is always with non-black women and mistreats his own women why would they care bout who you dating?  You already said they not checking for you cause you black ain't that what you said?  Those are your claims 

Sounds like you a mzungu seeking attention.  

not all of them are like that, theres a lot of nice black people around