Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why do blacks and SJWs lump all whites together?

Eastern Europeans did not even engage in slavery of blacks. Yet, they're still blamed merely because they're white. My parents were came from Poland. They didn't even live in the USA when slavery of blacks happened. I inherited nothing from my parents. They were dirt poor and traumatized from the Russians and Germans. And now I'm being told it's my fault that black people were slaves almost two hundred years ago merely because I have white skin. What is wrong with people?

Because black people are racist terrorist losers.

You could say the same thing happens with other races. Asians, Hispanics, and African Americans all get lumped together too. We call everyone a Mexican even though a good portion come from various countries in South America. We call everyone Chinese even though many are Japanese, Korean, etc. It just seems like a common issue with people in general. Don’t be so offended if you expect other races to not be.

• ?

You listen to the wrong people.

Blacks get lumped together as well so welcome to the club.